Remote Learning Information for Year 12 BTEC Sport Students
Class A – Mrs Watson
Unit 5 – Mrs Watson (email@example.com)
- Mrs Watson will communicate with all pupils via school email
- All documents are on ‘Shared Resources’ – ‘Mrs C Watson’ – ‘Unit 5 Level 2’. You can access these using the ‘MY SCHOOL’ portal. ENSURE YOU HAVE ANY DOCUMENTS YOU HAVE WORKED ON SAVED ON A MEMORY PEN!
- You should have completed and emailed the following items by:
Friday 20th March:
- Learning Aim A PowerPoint – thanks to those pupils who have emailed this already
- Learning Aim A Distinction task – for those pupils attempting distinction levels.
Friday 27th March:
- Learning Aim B Leaflet – use teacher HELP PowerPoint and internet to help provide detail in leaflet.
- Any queries you have please do not hesitate to email me and will reply ASAP.
Class B – Mr S Crothers and Miss Oliver
Unit 2 – Mr Crothers (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mr Crothers will communicate with pupils via Google Drive/Classroom
- Pupils should ensure they check these platforms regularly and ensure all work is completed and submitted on Google Drive/Classroom
- All deadlines available on Google Drive/Classroom
Unit 5 – Miss Oliver (email@example.com)
- Miss Oliver will communicate with pupils via Google Classroom and school email
- Each of you have received a word document outlining how to access the school system from home (emails and google drive). You need to check both of these platforms every day.
Google drive- SPORT BTEC- UNIT 5- LEARNING AIM B- WORKING FROM HOME.
Here you will find the
- Assignment layout (publisher or word)
- Theory PowerPoint that we have covered in class
Furthermore, I expect that all ‘March’ tasks/ D1 tasks to be completed. This is also saved in the ‘working from home’ tab in google drive.
Deadline Year 12
P5 Leaflet DRAFT 1: Monday 30th March 2020
March Task/ D1 Compare and Contrast: Monday 23rd March 2020