Remote Learning Information for Year 13 BTEC Sport Students Single Award
Unit 1 – Anatomy and Physiology – Mr Crothers (email@example.com)
- Mr Crothers will communicate with pupils via Google Drive/Classroom and school email
- Pupils should ensure they check these platforms regularly and ensure all work is completed
- Past Papers and mark schemes will be available on Google Drive/Classroom and a PDF copy of each past paper and mark scheme is available here.
Unit 2 – Fitness Training and Programming for Health, Sport and Well-being – Mr Cowden (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mr Cowden will communicate with pupils via school email
- All course content has been covered and the focus now is practicing answering each question (Q1-6) for different clients/scenarios with the correct structure and sufficient detail.
- Each pupil has been given four past papers and their CAT 3 assessment to complete
- Pupils should ensure they create their four pages of notes which they are allowed to use during the exam before they complete each past paper.
- A PDF copy of these papers, examiners report’s and a mark scheme are available here.
- Mr Cowden will post a ‘structure’ help document for each question on here in due course.
Unit 1 January 2019 mark scheme
Unit 1 January 2019
Unit 1 June 2017 mark scheme
Unit 1 June 2017
Unit 1 May 2018 mark scheme
Unit 1 May 2018
Unit 1 May 2019 mark scheme
Unit 1 May 2019
Unit 1 Version 6 mark scheme
Unit 1 Version 6 Test
Unit 1 Version 9 Mark Scheme
Unit 1 Version 9 Test
Unit 2 January 2019
Unit 2 January 2020
Unit 2 June 2017
Unit 2 June 2018
Unit 2 June 2019
Unit 2 mark scheme