Remote Learning Information for Year 13 BTEC Sport Students
Unit 1 – Anatomy and Physiology – Mr Crothers (email@example.com)
- Mr Crothers will communicate with pupils via Google Drive/Classroom and school email
- Pupils should ensure they check these platforms regularly and ensure all work is completed
- Past Papers and mark schemes will be available on Google Drive/Classroom and a PDF copy of each past paper and mark scheme is available here.
Unit 2 – Fitness Training and Programming for Health, Sport and Well-being – Mr Cowden (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mr Cowden will communicate with pupils via school email
- All course content has been covered and the focus now is practicing answering each question (Q1-6) for different clients/scenarios with the correct structure and sufficient detail.
- Each pupil has been given four past papers and their CAT 3 assessment to complete
- Pupils should ensure they create their four pages of notes which they are allowed to use during the exam before they complete each past paper.
- A PDF copy of these papers, examiners report’s and a mark scheme are available here.
- Mr Cowden will post a ‘structure’ help document for each question on here in due course.
Unit 22 – Investigating Business in Sport and the Active Leisure Industry – Mr McGuigan (email@example.com)
- Mr McGuigan will communicate with pupils via school email
- A PDF copy of papers papers, examiners report’s and a mark scheme are available here.
- First of all, the course has been covered so the main emphasis will be on revision and past papers.
- Week 1 – Finish off your CAT 3 assessment by completing Activity 4 Justification
Justify your recommendations for EDUPE in relation to Happy Holidays.
- Week 2, 3 and 4 –Using your Unit 22 revision booklet. Work your way through the booklet pages 68- 78. Focussing on trying some of the activities at the bottom of each page.
- Visit the Pearson Website containing some of the course materials and have a look at some of the Assessment material.
- The activity on page 73 – Reviewing Business Information is really useful for Activity One on the examination paper. Continue on with page 74.
- You should also start revising each of topics for your examination.
Week 5 Revise Section A – Business Operations (Booklet 1)
- Types of Businesses
- Aims and Objectives
- Public/Private and Voluntary Sector
- Programmes to promote participation.
- Customer Groups
- Stakeholders and their influence.
- Laws and Legislation.
- See the example of how to review the current business status or business operations.
Week 6 – Sections B and C – Business Models and Human Resources (Booklet 2)
- SWOT and PESTLE analyses.
- Human Resources.
- There are some activities at the end of the unit to try.
Week 7 and 8 – Sections D. E and F (Booklet 3)
- There are some assessment practice activities that you can try.
- 2019 Practice Paper
Unit 4 – Sports Leadership – Miss Miniss (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Miss Miniss will communicate with pupils via school email to facilitate the completion of coursework
Unit 18 – Work experience in Active Leisure – Mr Crothers (email@example.com)
- Mr Crothers will communicate with pupils via Google Drive/Classroom and school email to facilitate the completion of coursework
- Pupils should ensure they check these platforms regularly and ensure all work is completed and submitted via email/Google Drive.
Unit 1 January 2019 mark scheme
Unit 1 January 2019
Unit 1 June 2017 mark scheme
Unit 1 June 2017
Unit 1 May 2018 mark scheme
Unit 1 May 2018
Unit 1 May 2019 mark scheme
Unit 1 May 2019
Unit 1 Version 6 mark scheme
Unit 1 Version 6 Test
Unit 1 Version 9 Mark Scheme
Unit 1 Version 9 Test
Unit 2 January 2019
Unit 2 January 2020
Unit 2 June 2017
Unit 2 June 2018
Unit 2 June 2019
Unit 2 mark scheme
Unit 22 January 2019
Unit 22 January 2020
Unit 22 June 2018
Unit 22 June 2019
Unit 22 mark scheme