Remote Learning Information for Year 14 A-Level PE Students
Pupils should now prioritise the following:
· completing your suggested improvements for both your weaknesses – Deadline for Analysis and Evaluation of both weaknesses is Friday 3rd April 2020 – please email this to me
- Please ensure you have a title page with ‘A2 PE Analysis and Evaluation Portfolio’, your Name, candidate number and centre number
- Please also ensure you have a reference list at the end of the portfolio
· completing your commentary sheets for all your video evidence and uploading them to your Google Drive folder – Deadline Monday 20th April 2020
· Upload any video evidence you have at home onto the A2 PE Google Drive page, into your video evidence folder – Deadline Monday 20th April 2020
I will also upload the video evidence that I have, so you can watch it on Google Drive to complete your commentary sheets. I will complete this as soon as the school building is open again.
When your coursework is completed you should then continue to work through reading and answering questions on the remaining theoretical chapters for Mr Cowden and Mr Blain which you all have.
Following this, you should complete individual revision and answer all the past paper questions which have been given to you.
Mr Cowden – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Blain – email@example.com